Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hell Yeah

After many things passed, I can still write something in this page.. So like this, it's been a long time since the last update, around 5 months.. Hell yeah! At least I got something special, not something, but many things exactly.. What I've been waiting for so long..

Many damned beautiful things in this world..

Firstly, now I got someone who is caring and loving me, girl, besides my mommy... She's my girlfriend.. (P.S. : I'm proud of you, Tania).
Second thing is that I could join the "Temu Kolese" event. It was an event that held once in 3 or 4 years, the event that connect and meet-up students (but sadly, not all, only delegations) from Jesuit Colleges in Indonesia..
The third thing is that me, and my friend Angre could won the 1st winner of "appreciation of literature" contest in the Temu Kolese (actually we call it as Te-Kol)..


Big thanks to Jesus Christ, my Lord, Father, Best friend, Inspiration, and many more.. (P.S. : I'm Your biggest fans!)
Thanks also to my mom, that keep praying for me, caring me.. Love you a lot mom :*
Then thanks to my girlfriend.. Sorry for those bad things.. Love you :*


Then this is some phrases that I think it'd make us more comfortable and enjoy to face this damned world :

"The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You [are] with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."


So that's all for now bradda-sista, we'll catch up later more.. Jah Bless Em!








No comments:

Post a Comment