Sunday, August 12, 2012

Being Verbose

Verbose, yes verbose. Around this week I was like a like a bit verbose, and it's just some bad part of me. Besides, I was like too fussy, but not pussy. Hahahaha. Yep today I gonna tell you about what I did around this week.

In this 24th oh August, I will play the shadow puppets (again) in my school for the Tumbuk Ageng event. Tumbuk Ageng means 8 "windu"s birthday. And a "windu" consist of 8 years. So Tumbuk Ageng is the 64th birthday of my school, SMA Kolese De Britto. So I am a little bit busy because I have to do a lot of practice. And we practice at nDalem Tjokrowasitan (The House of Tjokrowasito), Taman Siswa. Ki Tjokrowasito (+) is one of the Gamelan Mpu (master) in Yogyakarta. His composition of Ketawang Puspawarna (Kinds of Flowers was recorded at Pakualaman Palace, for the Voyager Golden record, and was played in outer space, in the mission of Voyager.  This is the poster of the event. Free of charge guys. I will tell the Dewa Ruci story, a story about finding the meanings of life and Bima's spiritual journey, finding God in all things.

Then after that, I also did some magnificent things. In the Biology class, we did a laboratory work. Imagine what, we're making fermented fruit juice there. So before the d-day, Mrs. Dewi had asked us to bring any fruit juice, and me and my group choose klengkeng (longan). I believe that will be great cause we will taste it tomorrow and 7 days after we start the fermentation. Here is some pics.






And beside that, we took a photograph for the school's classes catalog. So our theme is School Gangsta. So this is some pics.




And I think that's all for now. Writing from my own crib. And I'm so blessed. Jah Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment