Thursday, October 11, 2012

the build up

i have passed a lot of tears and laugh, downs and success.
i'd like to share somethings, about building up something.

for me, it's not to hard to build something, or even someone. building something means a lot for me. building the new phase of living paths, building new relations, building new mindsets. i believed that i was destined to be my self now, and it's a free will, whether i choose to be destined or not to be. i believe to everything that has passed had their own meanings in my life, and they built me up too.

jasmerah - jangan sekali-kali melupakan sejarah (never forget the history)
and i believe by reflecting to our history, to the time that had passed, to those things that had built us, we will bold and straighten our future. your input affects your output

i let you know, what that my past life had taught me, how it built me, and now who and what i am now.






No comments:

Post a Comment