Wednesday, July 31, 2013

no need to worry. face it and still keep the pace.

yeah.. well..

actually, it is bitter. maybe it's just not bitter. but bitter and sour, think about that, how could your tongue taste it? yeah if that was just for tongue and lips, it thought it would be the taste of "filthy nightmare" kiss. but how if it is about you life, actually, phase of life?

well well well..

being not accepted in medical uni in this year for me is a kiss of the combination of sour and bitter.

but, yes. everybody must face a hard time in life. me and my mom have got a vision about this. this is a purgatory for my body. it will kill my ego, my selfish, my narcist, my cocky, my whatever you call as the feeling of "I AM THE GREATEST WITH NO ENEMY" part of my life.

oh, right, i haven't told you all yet. i've got accepted in Nutrition program in a city called Purwokerto. check it here Purwokerto and this is the Universitas Jendral Soedirman. well Purwokerto is not that redneck city even they don't have any cinema there (but thank you Pirate Bay!).

wait, wait. there is good part about it. i can learn a lot from Banyumas' culture. it was amazing though. could you imagine, now i can learn sulukan a la mBanyumasan right from the source. then i can watch and learn Ronggeng, Lengger, and any traditional dance a la mBanyumasan right from the heart of Banyumas. and the thing that is very kool, the food is so damn good. well i feel more happy. :)

at least it's just one year, and next year i will and still try to get the test for medical major in uni and get the title M.D. just like this fucking Leslie Chow from The Hangover trilogy

okie dokie, it is dusk here going to be dawn. and i am writing from my crib. here. a kiss and pose from me and sweet baby Bronx (he's naked and i love all my teddies naked)

well i'd like to share something:
be grateful in everything. let The Lord guide you, not you lead with your own logic. even sometimes you will see it hard, but trust me. whenever and wherever you say no to worry, you face it, you keep the pace, you kneel for it, and you are grateful, you will find amazing things and lessons in your life

okay, i've got to rest and well enjoy every single little thing.





p.s. : i am happy that i have left you. if i don't do it, i do not know what i will be. :p

2 comments:

  1. That's very wise of you, nokh! :) I'm glad that you don't let yourself drowned in sorrow and desperation. You seem to always find the silver lining from all your struggles and that's something that not everyone can do!! I've known u since middle school and I know what you're capable of!!! You're very different from those smartypants who studied their ass off all day every day. You're a freakin genius!!! You're HENOKH THE LOCO!!! You have an extraordinary mind, u think out of the box and what I mostly like about it is that u seem to do it effortlessly hahahahhaa. It's a bit weird for me actually, knowing the fact that you didn't get accepted in medical uni this year. But that doesn't make me think less of you at all! I believe thats just because God has an amazing plan for you behind all of this!! Maybe even a bigger, greater plan than others who enrolled to uni this year. You're awesome. Love you, friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amelia "rock n rollin" Situmeang: wow, those wise word of you! dude, big thank for the support. and i thought, jogja will miss me. and you will be here in jogja. so, when there's in, there'll be out right? there ara ups and downs. and Sweet Lord is guiding me in the way He made for me. maybe it's not now, it can be tomorrow, or even next year. but trust me, his way works kooler and hotter(how it supposed to be? He's Sweet Lord right?) than my way. well, now i know and see things brighter and there's still a lot of chance. at least, i will be in the city without cinema (but trust me, when i'm checking they are building it there), for one year. just pray for me dude. hahahaha. well, you also ought to do the best thing right? be safe in Jogja. don't get pregnant here dude. hahahaha i'm watching you. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete