Wednesday, August 28, 2013

new place. AHAY!

all hail. i am now in a new place. a new community. a new reality. everything seems true. i believe that i was sent here to be the light.

oh hey, post-mine, i've passed you just now in your blog update. i'm glad you're back with him. well have a nice things both you guys. i am still searching for the right one. well different paths okay? hahahahaha

well i got a brand new big family here. thank you Purwokerto for being a nice city for me. thank you for being such a good relief from a really bad pain. thank you for giving me a new family. thank you for giving me new experiences. i am really glad i am sent here.

well like what Beatles say in "In My Life" single, yeah i cried after that song now, some has to be passed and left. but well we need a non comfort zone right?

yep it's me Henokh Ngili, midnight in an internet cafe. out of my comfort zone. watching her going back with him (again). doing lots of things to be true. and trying to exit from reality, but believes that these things done here.

adios te amo xxoo :')

No comments:

Post a Comment