Tuesday, May 24, 2011

another happy day

aha... just got the time to update this blog....

2 days ago (last Sunday), I had a very happy and yummy day...
That day, I went to Mt. Merapi until 2km from the peak, with my cousin Debora and her friends Maryanto, Erlin, and Artha... and umm yeah Pak Jack also came along to guide us... we took some picture there, but not with my camera, so I'll post it later...
Then after that we had lunch at Jejamuran... a resto that serves mushroom.. It's located at Niron, Pandowoharjo, Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta... It's really cheap... only cost 200k rupiahs for 10 portion of meals, 5 portion of rice, the beverages, and extra crisps..
Then we went to Paradise Batik, Kotagede and Tjokrosuharto, Wijilan to buy batiks for Erlin's dad, Arlin and Artha's friend, and some souvenirs...
Then we rested in Eclipse Hotel room 301 about an hour an met Ovrin that just back from her university work @ dr. Sardjito state hospital..
After that we ended our day with a great feast at Sawa Resto.... (it's a highly cost resto, and my uncle paid for that).. we met Erlin and Ovrin's family friend, also Fabio, the Italian guy... (but not in Malta)... I ate Lamb Chops and Escargot... Escargot is some kind of snail that cooked in a savory sauce.. hmm yummy....

then what now?
from yesterday afternoon, I got problem with my stomach, and I haven't seen the doctor... hope it will be fine after this... hope I can celebrate my birthday this Thursday (Donnerstag in Deutsch, Kamis in Indonesian) in a healthy condition... Amen...

No comments:

Post a Comment