Thursday, May 12, 2011

I don't event know.....

In these two weeks, i've done many things, and i don't event know what things gonna be after this....

Ki Cermomanggolo Timbul Hadiprayitno was "called" by Almighty God @ Tuesday, 01.15 AM... He is a master puppeteer from Yogyakarta, my teacher's father-in-law, and my friend's grandfather... He is also one of people that inspire me and I admire him so much... rest in peace Mbah...
some pics from the funeral ceremony... Last time I met him it was about 5 years ago... in that same house...


A smoke of "calumet" pipe after the funeral.... hmmmh..... oldies memory never ends...

This Wednesday's Chemistry Project.... HYDROCARBON EXPERIMENT....





Last week while I was eating SENGSU.. SENGSU stands for Tongseng Asu that means Lard Tongseng, or dog meat that cooked in tongseng recipe.... some pics... this food is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment