Monday, March 28, 2011

Dine and Bag

Last Satnite, I and my friends from SMA Kolese De Britto went to Tugu Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat a.k.a. Tugu Jogja for celebrating the earth hour...

(actually, it wasn't so good, cause the WWF team weren't creative, so that the school guys that lead the celebration. FYI there are 4 high school that join the celebration, those are: SMA Kolese De Britto a.k.a JB (acronym from John De Britto), SMA Bopkri Satu a.k.a Bosa, SMA Stella Duce 2 a.k.a Stero (acronym from Stella Duce Loro), and SMA N 3 Yogyakarta a.k.a Padmanaba)

After that Krishna and me were so hungry, so that we decided to got something to ate. So we just jump on Krishna's motorbike and flew with the wind... Cause I was the one who drove so I just went to Tirtodipuran, and checked @ K'meals Restaurant to ate something.
We ordered Margherita Pizza, Spaghetti Bolognaise, Teh Poci, and Mineral Waters. We spent about 100k for that night, and we felt like we're rich! (the food was yummydelicioustastyawesome!)

It was 12.30 when I reached home, than I just slept.

Sunday Morning, I was awaken by my aunt. She woke me up @ 7.30 and gave me new t-shirt and new backpack that she bought in Ethiopia for me.... (FYI don't think about the dessert, cause actually Ethiopia was great said my aunt, and the spring of The Nile is from Ethiopia. Praise to Jah!)
The images in t-shirt is the arhamic (Ethiopian language) alphabet. And the backpack's awesome!! With Teddy Afro image printed and the logo of Lion Of Judah.

These are the picture:












2 comments:

  1. WAAAAHHH KAYAK NYA SERU AMET TUH K-MEALS NYA.
    ntar kalo gua ke jogja, kita makan disitu ya!!
    trus enak banget earth hour nya sampe ada acara ngumpul2, kami disini ga ada.. yg tau earth hour pun cuma dikit. eh nokh lo ke sini jadi nya tanggal brp? tgl 18 april ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah iya emang asyik.. hahahah K'Meals mah siap Mbak Yu... hehehehe.. aku ke batam paling tanggal 17 april atau 18 april... maunya sih 17 pagi... heheh

    ReplyDelete