Wednesday, March 30, 2011

JB TILL I DIE!!

today, first match for SMA Kolese De Britto for the Honda DBL... and we win 53-15 from Wates 2....
the bad thing is, The Red Robot Army do a plagiarism. Our JB Mania's sacred song (so sacred that the percussion stop playing in this song) "JB Till I Die" was copied by The Red Robot Army to "(their school number) till I die"...
Are you sure RED ROBOT ARMY? Cause you will face the fierce of DEMANGAN'S TIGER and the darkness and black side from THE REAL BLACK ARMY of JB MANIA that called DE BRITTO HOOLIGANS?

"MACAN DEMANGAN DE BRITTO YOGYAKARTA"
"HITAM SEJATI TAK AKAN MATI, DE BRITTO SAMPAI MATI"
"JB TILL I DIE. I KNOW I AM, I'M SURE, I AM DE BRITTO 'TILL I DIE"

Hey RED ROBOT ARMY, just take that and eat this... Just back to your desk and do your job for your fuckin' theatre and PSIKOPED.....

No comments:

Post a Comment