Friday, March 25, 2011

rain will never defeat me

hahahahahah
today, actually this night..
My Pitung (a retro motorcycle, Honda C70) and I ran over the Southern Ring Road, Seturan, Tajem, Maguwoharjo Stadium, Purwomartani, and Condong Catur during the heavy rain... and My Pitung and I wasn't injured at all... Thanks God....

A good swimming with Ray Fandi Radiastyo "Gendut", Krishna "Lambe" Wardhana, Pascalis "Kenthon" Pareska and a medium tasted Magelangan with Krishna "Lambe" Wardhana close this day... It's night already here in  My Crib at Mancasan Kidul, Condong Catur, Depok, Sleman, Jogjakarta..

so this is the song for the rest of the day, Ladrang Srikaton and Ketawang Pocung (with ayak-ayak, srepeg and, sampak in manyura part) performed by the UCSB Central Javanese gamelan ensemble Kyai Slamet..

No comments:

Post a Comment